Note: Downtown Canandaigua merchants sponsor a Wine Walk on the first Saturday of every month. And there are ALWAYS fun and tasty classes held at the New York Wine & Culinary Center. Click the link on our Places To Visit page and check out their offerings! It’s one of our guests’ (and our) favorite entertainment options.
• 5-7 – Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix – Watkins Glen
International (and the Village of Watkins Glen; approx. 40 miles)
• 20 – 4th Annual Barn Sale & Junk Jubilee – Purple Painted Lady (Macedon; approx. 10 miles)
• 27-28 – Naples Grape Festival (Naples; approx. 20 miles)
• 4 – Annual Festival of Ales – Honeoye Falls
• 5 – Fall Festival at the NY Wine & Culinary Center
• 11-13 – Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show (approx. 50 miles)
• 26 – Haunted Garden Stroll at Sonnenberg
• 14-16 Christkindl Market at the Granger Homestead
• 6 – Holiday Home Tour
NOTE: If not otherwise noted, these events are in Canandaigua.