Minimum Policy: There is a two night minimum from May 1st to November 1st on weekends, and on holidays as well.
–> We require a credit card to reserve a room. No charge is made at the time of reservation. Should you need to cancel a reservation and two weeks notice or greater is given, there is only a $20 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within two weeks will be charged the full amount unless the rooms can be resold. (Earlier notice gives us the best opportunity to resell the room.)
Check-in 3:00–6:00 PM
Check-out by 11:00 AM
Please let us know when making the reservation if you special time requirements. Weʼll do our best to accommodate your needs.
– Rates are per night and based on double occupancy, excluding taxes. We cannot accommodate third parties in any of our guest rooms.
– There is no refund for early departures or late arrivals.
– There is a two-night minimum for weekends from May through October and holidays.
– We welcome guests 18 years of age and older.
– Sorry, no furry or feathered guests, please.
– Should guests wish to invite friends or family to join them at the inn for breakfast, please make arrangements in advance with the innkeeper. A $15 charge per person will be added to the guestʼs account. (Only available within the seating constraints of the inn.)
– We have a no smoking, candle, or incense burning policy within the inn. We do provide a covered outdoor facility for our guests who enjoy tobacco.
– This is a historic property furnished with antiques. Please recognize that charges may be incurred for excessive damage to the house or its contents. (We like red wine too – just not on the furniture and carpets…)
– We kindly ask that guests show common courtesy to others while staying in our home.
– Guidelines for use of our spa are posted in the inn.
– Please contact the innkeepers for policies and costs associated with hosting an event at our inn.